Maegan D Mexicotte currently has a waitlist for new clients.
I work with clients who come from many ages and stages of life. I specialize in working with those who have survive trauma as well as those who are adjusting to life changes. Some of the life challenges that I work with are parenting, teenage/adolescent years, divorce, foster care/adoption, relocation, and grief/loss.
I am a Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist-Individual (CCTS-I). with extensive training and experience working trauma survivors. I am trained in Brainspotting as a modality for trauma processing and treatment. I utilize a direct, empathic approach to treatment while seeking solutions with my clients.
Life can be messy, overwhelming, stressful; and reaching out for help can be hard. I am here to lend a compassionate and empathic ear in a safe and comfortable environment, to help clients grow and develop in to the best possible version of themselves. I have worked with clients of all ages and from many walks of life, in a variety of settings.
- Cost per Session: $200 - $300
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Meritain Health
- Moda Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Insurances are billed directly, clients are responsible for payment at time of service. I do not accept OHP Pacific Source or Trillium.
Email me or call (503) 755-9136 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- License: Oregon / C5228
- School: Adams State University
- Year Graduated: 2016
I am trained in Brainspotting level 1 and 2 through the Pacific Trauma Center.
- Certificate: Pacific Trauma Center / Phase 1 and 2 Brainspotting
- Certificate Date: 2022
- Certificate: Trauma Institute International / CCTS-I
- Certificate Date: 2020
- Trauma and PTSD
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Sexual Abuse
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Sex Worker Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Single Mother
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
Maegan D Mexicotte