*Openings available now!* Get relief from Post-Traumatic and Acute Stress, anxiety, phobias, grief (and more) in one session with the use of Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART). I enjoy working with individuals who are motivated to make improvements in their lives.
I provide a safe, non-judgmental space for you to openly discuss the real issues impacting your life. I use a trauma-informed, solution-focused, individually tailored approach to help you meet your goals. I have been trained to use Accelerated Resolution Therapy to help motivated clients make real and sustained change, frequently with results in one session.
Trauma, anxiety, grief, and many more issues plague all of us and hold us back from making change in our lives. I want to help my clients resolve those issues to improve their lives - better sleep, more confidence, less worry, better relationships.
- Cost per Session: $150
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
People don't need a diagnosis to benefit from therapy. Therefore, I do not bill insurance. Your privacy matters.
Email me or call (360) 685-1093 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Washington / LW61010740
- School: Wichita State University
- Year Graduated: 2014
I use Accelerated Resolution Therapy to help clients heal from trauma and grief, manage anxiety and phobias, and gain confidence.
- Certificate: The Rosenzweig Center for Rapid Recovery - Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Certificate: National Organization of Forensic Social Work
- Life Transitions
- Women's Issues
- Career Counseling
- Criminal/legal system involvement
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Surrogacy, IVF, Abortion
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Body Positivity
- HIV / AIDS Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Single Mother
Types of Therapy
- Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Forensic Psychology
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused