I treat individuals experiencing anxiety, depression, grief or a general sense of being stuck. I add to my over 25 years of experience various healing approaches including cognitive behavioral therapy, talk therapy, dream analysis, journaling and other modalities in our work to find re-newed meaning and purpose in life. As a team we explore methods for bringing symptom relief and understanding of the root causes of your problems. I also counsel couples who find their connection damaged. I provide a neutral space for exploring causes of the problems and offer tools for effective communication and healing in the relationship.
In addition to telling your story to a trained, objective listener, other healing techniques include dream analysis, visualization, mindfulness, spirituality, and creative arts. All these modalities help you to explore, become aware of and resolve conflict, confusion, anxiety, depression and allow you to make healthier choices and have more options.
Informed by a study of the body/mind connection, I consider my approach to be a whole person therapy. This awareness allows me to see connections between psychological symptoms, spiritual disconnection and nutritional or physical causes which might underly anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia and depression.
- Cost per Session: $80 - $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- For submission by patient to their insurance
- Invoice with appropriate insurance codes provided
- Out of network accepted check with provider
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: New York / 000467
- School: Westchester Institute for Psychoanalysis
- Year Graduated: 1994
- Certificate: New York State, N.A.A.P. / LP 000467
- Certificate Date: 1995
- Relationship Issues
- Career Counseling
- Self Esteem
- anxietygrief self esteem chronic illness
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Expressive arts
- Family/Marital, Psychodynami Jungian