Finding and reaching out to the right psychologist can be one of the hardest parts of therapy. I have extensive experience treating anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), insomnia, and trauma. Anxiety and trauma affect all aspects of life, including work, school, sleep, personal relationships, physical health, and overall functioning. Many people feel isolated, alone, and helpless. I've seen therapy make a huge positive difference in people's lives - and it can be a truly wonderful, though challenging, experience. My practice primarily focuses on these issues among older adolescents, adults, and pregnant/postpartum mothers.
I balance the use evidence-based interventions with your individual needs and goals so that your experience is unique and rewarding. Whether you are interested in short- or long-term therapy, we work together to help you develop the skills necessary to enhance relationships and improve quality of life.
I encourage you to learn more about me through my website (www.anxietytherapist.com) and to call me if you think you may be ready to try therapy. I see clients in person at my Agoura Hills office, or online through a HIPAA compliant videoconferencing service called Doxy.Me - whichever you prefer.
- License: California / 27427
- School: University of California, San Diego-Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Certificate: Drexel University / Ph.D.
- Certificate: Dartmouth College / B.A.
- Trauma and PTSD
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Focused