Lindsy Redman currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Have you been feeling stressed? Overwhelmed? Exhausted? You may feel stuck and frustrated. Your life may be becoming unmanageable. You may think that you should be able to handle this yourself. You feel like you've tried everything to feel better and may even wonder if you'll feel normal again. You're probably thinking "there's got to be more to life than this." And...you're absolutely right!
As a solution-focused trauma therapist, I'm able to help work in two areas of the brain to quickly and effectively help you to resolve underlying issues that are resulting in symptoms of depression, anxiety, addiction and relationship problems. I use evidenced-based modalities including CBT, EMDR and Somatic Experiencing to effectively improve functioning.
If you're looking for support, guidance of simply relief, you are not alone. There are quick and effective ways to get back on track. I look forward to working with you to make meaningful changes in your life to achieve your goals of enjoying your life and relationships again. It's time to live your best life!
- Cost per Session: $175 - $240
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Arizona / LPC-15695
- School: University of Northern Colorado
- Year Graduated: 2005
- License No. and State: 0006199 Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies
- Certificate: Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies / CAC II
- Certificate Date: 2011
- Alcohol Use
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Gottman Method
- Neuro-Linguistic (NLP)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
- Trauma Focused