Are you looking for highly personalized quality psychological/psychoeducational testing, therapy, consultation. or school advocacy? I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Nationally Certified School Psychologist who has dedicated my career to helping individuals and families improve well being and optimize functioning in life’s difficult circumstances. I have extensive experience in diagnostic assessment, therapy, and consultation for a broad range of issues and specialize in working with children, adolescents, adults and their families who are dealing with autism spectrum disorders, anxiety, and social difficulties.
My goal is to meet your highest expectations by completing highly effective psychological evaluations in a timely manner, providing targeted goal-based therapy, and delivering valuable school advocacy/consultation services. Whether you are seeking clarity about a psychological diagnosis or looking for hope for your family's future, my services can help you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Cost per Session: $175+
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Out of network
Email me or call (615) 527-8307 with questions.
- License: Tennessee / P0000003633
- Certificate: National Association of School Psychologists- Nationally Certified School Psychologist / 53199
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Membership: American Psychological Association / 97950343
- Member Since: 2012
- Testing and Evaluation
- Dual Diagnosis
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Emotional Disturbance
- Intellectual Disability
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation