Libby Shea is not currently accepting new clients.
I enjoy working with adults on a variety of different concerns including anxiety, depression, interpersonal issues, substance use, and parenting. I specialize in working with mothers throughout pregnancy and the postpartum period and am passionate about supporting them and their families.
I strive to be a safe space for clients to feel seen and supported. I tailor my therapeutic approach to each client's unique needs in order to help them reach their goals, increase self-esteem, and learn to communicate more effectively.
Please feel free to reach out if you think that we would be a good fit. I look forward to the opportunity to support you on your path to healing and personal growth!
- Cost per Session: $100 - $150
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 3 Years
- Prelicense: Missouri / 2020030787
- School: Maryville University St. Louis
- Year Graduated: 2019
- Supervisor: Audrey Gonzalez
- Supervisor License: Missouri / 2021046000
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Substance Use
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)