I treat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and have worked with people suffering from OCD and related disorders for over a decade in different capacities. I'm fortunate to have worked for, and been trained by, nationally recognized experts and continue to receive professional consultation to better serve my clients. I've received intensive training in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Exposure Response Prevention (ERP) and describe my clinical approach as direct, curious, and collaborative.
The good news is: OCD is a very treatable condition. Exposure Responsive Prevention (ERP) protocols are well researched and so we know that people get better when they actively engage in therapy. It's not easy work, and I do my best to offer psychoeducation, humor, and kindness each meeting.
If you're diagnosed with OCD, or think you might suffer from this disorder, reach out. If I can't help, I'll do my best to find you someone who can.
- Cost per Session: $150
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- License: Pennsylvania / CW019459
- School: University of Pennsylvania
- Year Graduated: 2008
Independently licensed professional for over ten years. I've treated clients in private practice for the past 5 years.
- Membership: International OCD Foundation
- Certificate: Kripalu School of Yoga, 200 hr
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)