Psychologist, PhD, NCSP, HSP
Leslie Jenkins is not currently accepting new clients.
Are you looking for expert guidance to assist you out of feeling run-down or stressed-out? Do you (or your child) experience persistent worry, sadness, or sleep problems? Is someone you know disorganized, distracted, or having learning difficulties? Do you want to improve your relationships with those around you? If so, I can assist you. Visit www.drlesliejenkins.com for more information.
I hold independent licensure as a psychologist in Indiana and Kentucky along with national certification in school psychology. I have extensive experience in assessment and therapy for autism, developmental delay, ADHD, learning concerns, anxiety, and depression.
My approach uses techniques that have been well established by research. My goal is to start with a clear definition of the problem, set up an action plan, monitor progress, and coach you to success.
- School: Indiana University Bloomington
- Year Graduated: 2013
- License and State: 167007 Kentucky
- Cost per Session: $150 - $200
Pay By: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Passport Health Plan
- Private Pay
- Visit anotherlook.doctor for info
- Visit school.doctor for info
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: National Register of Health Service Psychologists / Health Service Psychologist
- Certificate Date: 2015
- Certificate: National Association of School Psychologists / 44222
- Certificate Date: 2013
- Learning Disabilities
- Behavioral Issues
- Developmental Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Intellectual Disability
- Oppositional Defiance
- School Issues
Ethnicity: African-American and Other Racial or Ethnic Background
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play Therapy
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
- Online Counseling
Dr. Leslie Jenkins is a phenomenal colleague, a woman of integrity, and cares for each patient that she has the opportunity to see. Dr. Leslie is an expert in assessment, autism, ADHD, and educational consultation. She is kind, compassionate, and proactive in her approach. She is the first doctor I refer to when my patients need educational consultation, psychological testing, or services related to ASD. She is a specialist, and she is an impressive clinician.