“-I am a Resilience Lab therapist-” I work with clients at all ages and stages of life. Clients come to me to help discover their best selves, or with struggles that they are currently facing, and we work with them in real time. Clients find that they can be real with me, and I will accept and appreciate them for who they are- and gently push them in the direction that they want to go.
I will accept you for who you are so you can learn to accept yourself. I will help you discover your strengths so you can build on them. I will help you address your challenges so you can grow from them. Using evidence-based practices to make our work effective, I will also bring humor and fun activities in as appropriate to create a positive experience.
By exploring what your best self can be, and addressing the pieces that hold you back, we can discover the incredible YOU. We will create a space where you can be yourself without judgement or expectations, where you can explore anything and everything about you. I'm passionate about helping clients get to their best self. Let's discover together.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna International
- Aetna Student Health Insurance
- All Savers Insurance Company
- AllWays Health Partners | MGBHP
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Meritain Health
- UHC Shared Services
- UHC Student Resources
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 1 Year
- License: New Jersey / 44SL06693800
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Wurzweiler School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 2021
Trained by Postpartum International in Treating Perinatal Mood Disorders, Graduate Certification in Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Life Transitions
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Family Conflict
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Expressive Arts
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Structural Family Therapy