Lawrence Michael Zolman is not currently accepting new clients.
People come to counseling with problems they feel they cannot solve themselves. They are often barraged by advice from family, friends or even spouses that tell them they are doing things wrong and should be doing something else. They seek out someone who will accept them but provide an outside perspective and help provide choices while not telling them what to do. They don't just want to talk about a problem, they want solutions.
My practice is focused on helping clients see the choices in their life while also providing evidence based solutions. I specialize in the use of evidence based therapies such as Cognitive-Behavioral therapy for individuals, Family Behavioral therapy for children and adolescents and E.M.D.R. for those suffering from the effects of traumatic experiences.
Seeking out a therapist does mean you are a bad person. It does not mean you are weak, it does not mean you are stupid, it does not mean you are crazy. It simply means you have enough wisdom to know you need help. If reading about me makes you think I might be able to help you please feel free to contact me for an appointment.
- Session Fee: $100 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $100 per session
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cofinity | First Health
- Michigan Education Special Services Association
- Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Out of Network
We generally are able to tell you if we accept your insurance before the first session. If so we bill your insurance for you.
Email me or call (517) 675-8852 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 26 Years
- License: Michigan / 6401010101
- School: Siena Heights University
- Year Graduated: 1997
In addition to my degree I have post graduate coursework in EMDR, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Personality Theory and Abnormal Psychology.
- Membership: Michigan Mental Health Counselors Association
- Member Since: 2019
- Trauma and PTSD
- Behavioral Issues
- Intellectual Disability
- Marital and Premarital
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
- Single Mother
Types of Therapy
- Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Family / Marital
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Reality Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Lawrence Michael Zolman