My clinical work is focused on caring for caregivers. They might be first-time parents, overstretched teachers, or anyone who puts significant time and energy toward caring for those in need. It’s a tough job that can feel isolating and invisible. Some common challenges my clients overcome include people-pleasing, burnout, and weak boundaries. Whether you’re supporting an elderly parent, raising a child with special needs, or managing a classroom, I’ll offer resources and strategies to refill your cup.
Everyone is a constellation of unique experiences—including you! That’s why therapy with me is rooted in humility and curiosity. There are times for listening and laughing, direct dialogue and digging deep. My approach strikes a balance by creating a space for self reflection and lightheartedness so we can work toward your goals together.
Getting to know yourself is a worthwhile, powerful pursuit. The journey back to ourselves is an ongoing one of healing, creativity, and empowerment. While healing can be difficult—even frightening—there are people who can serve as caring companions along the way. As a therapist, witnessing your journey is an honor.
- Session Fee: $100 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna International
- Aetna Student Health Insurance
- All Savers Insurance Company
- AllWays Health Partners | MGBHP
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Meritain Health
- UHC Shared Services
- UHC Student Resources
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- School: College of William and Mary
- Supervisor: Kathleen Hannon
- Supervisor License: Pennsylvania / PC014900
- Self Esteem
- Family Conflict
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Holistic Therapy
- Mindfulness Practices
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)