Lauren Madlock currently has a waitlist for new clients.
Do you find yourself struggling with life's stressors- relationships, life transitions, work, family? Therapy with a genuine, highly empathic therapist can help. Together, we can explore the issues you face to better understand them and work through to resolution in a non-judgmental manner. I am excited to join you along your journey of self-healing and discovery.
I work collaboratively to bring forth your strengths, focused on the relationship within psychotherapy in a culturally attuned process. I was trained under the psychodynamic tradition, and use my experiences and appreciation of community to enhance your treatment. I integrate CBT techniques, namely DBT-which combines eastern and western philosophies.
I'm excited to join you on your journey of self-healing, wellness, and understanding.
Call Lauren Madlock for a free 15 minute consultation now - (510) 257-9472
- Session Fee: $175 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $225 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Venmo, Visa, Zelle
I am not currently participating in any insurance panels at this time. I do offer superbills for out of network reimbursement.
Call (510) 257-9472 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- License: California / PSY30924
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: The George Washington University
- Year Graduated: 2017
- License No. and State: 30924 CA Board of Psychology
- License No. and State: 3840 TN Board of Examiners in Psychology
- Relationship Issues
- Racial Identity
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Reproductive Mental Health Specialist
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- couples Therapy
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Ethnicity: Black and African American and Hispanic and Latino
- Elders (65+)
- Bisexual Allied
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- HIV / AIDS Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Family / Marital
Last Modified: 28 Mar 2023