My clinical focus is on individuals struggling with depression, stress/anxiety, OCD, substance abuse, adjustment to life transitions, relationship distress, and parenting support. I believe that it is important to understand what brings each person into therapy, and tailor therapy to each individual's unique needs and goals.
I approach therapy with a person-centered approach and utilize strategies that are appropriate to each client’s unique situation, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Solution Focused Counseling.
I would love be a support for you as you begin or continue your journey to wellness. If you're looking to take that next step, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Illinois / 180012427
- School: Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Substance Use
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
I also speak: Polish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)