Do you find yourself feeling overwhelmed or not enjoying things day to day? Do you wish your relationships with family, friends or coworkers would feel more connected? Maybe you’re not feeling as successful at school or work as you would like. Perhaps something difficult has happened and your struggling to make sense of it and heal.
I partner with clients to help identify what might be getting in the way of what they want for themselves. When we know what that is, I can help you find a path forward. I listen to understand what is important to you and together we work on new ways of thinking, skills and strategies so you can live a happier, healthier and more meaningful life.
Starting a counseling relationship can be hard. Finding the right therapist is important. We all have different personalities, styles and approaches. I offer a free fifteen-minute telephone conversation so you can decide if I might be a good fit for you.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $225
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Green Mountain Care
- MVP Health Care
- Out of Network
If Kristyn D. Harrington is not in your network, you will receive a Superbill to submit to your insurance for any allowable reimbursement.
Email me or call (802) 327-7769 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 28 Years
- License: Vermont / 089.0000709
- School: University of Maryland, School of Social Work at Baltimore City
- Year Graduated: 1994
- License No. and State: 151.0127406 State of Vermont, Licensed Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselor
- License No. and State: 091413-01 State of NY, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Trauma and PTSD
- Alcohol Use
- Coping Skills
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Sexual Abuse
- Substance Use
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma Focused
Kristyn D Harrington