My goal is to provide high-quality services to high-achieving clients, whose feelings of stress, overwhelm, and anxiety can get in the way of their success.
I use evidence-based treatments in an individualized manner to decrease the intensity of anxiety and improve your quality of life. I teach teens and adults to identify how anxiety effects their body, thoughts, and feelings and how to move forward with their actions in the direction they want for their life. I love when my clients feel brave and empowered.
Don’t hesitate to reach out - I’d love to help figure out if I’m the right fit for you or your family.
Pay By: American Express, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- License: Florida / PY11626
- School: University of Florida
- Year Graduated: 2008
- Certificate: Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Chronic Illness
- Behavioral Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)