Feeling stuck or underwhelmed by life? Do you feel like things could be better but just not sure what to do to see improvement? Having difficulty reaching peak performance in your career or athletics? Perhaps you long to feel more fulfilled in your daily life or desire more intimacy and connection with your significant other. Have you experienced a traumatic event and wish you could just get over it? These are just a few of the common reasons people choose to engage in therapy with me. I work with individuals and couples to explore root causes for dissatisfaction and encourage the gradual changes that lead to a more fulfilling life.
Therapy is a journey that increases awareness and creates a space for change. We will work together to identify and address the challenges that prevent us from living our best lives and excelling in our relationships and professions with joy, passion, satisfaction and a felt sense of contentment.
Treatment is tailored to the individual using the best and most effective modalities for the presenting concerns (ie: gold standard). Treatment modalities include: Emotion Focused Couples Therapy (EFCT) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Psychodynamic & Solution Focused therapies with individuals.
- Cost per Session: $225 - $350
Pay By: American Express, Visa
If you have an out of network plan, I can provide you with a Superbill to submit to your insurance or your accountant.
Email me or call (973) 319-7312 with questions.
- License: Florida / SW17886
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- License No. and State: 44SC05655000 NJ-LCSW
- License No. and State: 37LC00264300 NJ- Marriage and Family Therapy-LCADC
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Sports Performance
- Coping Skills
- Dual Diagnosis
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Mental strategies for achieving peak performance
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Navigating relationships with narcissists
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- EMDR Eye Movement, Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Emotionally Focused
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused