World-renowned researcher Brené Brown teaches courage appears as a person allowing themselves to be fully seen. My passion for helping others stems from the beauty I see when a person or couple extends themselves to another in the purest form of courage often seen in counseling.
I have been on the other side of the therapist’s chair and understand the true strength it can take to show up and be seen. My fuel to see others become free from past traumas or negative experiences is ignited by allowing them to flourish.
Healing is best achieved through personalized treatment approaches in a safe space created for each client to develop the knowledge of their most authentic self. From a secure base, suffering from any mental distress can be bravely conquered through a therapeutic relationship between the counselor and client.
- Cost per Session: $120 - $130
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- Years in Practice: 1 Year
- Prelicense: Texas / 88866
- School: Liberty University
- Year Graduated: 2022
- Supervisor: Penny Lezak
- Supervisor License: Texas / 9485
Completed MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. National Certified Counselor, NCC.
- Certificate: National Board of Certified Counselors / 1629601
- Certificate Date: 2022
- Certificate: APSATS Multidensional Partner Trauma Model Trainee
- Certificate Date: 2021
- Marital and Premarital
- Family Conflict
- Emotional Disturbance
- Sexual Addiction
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology
- Trauma Focused