Katherine Kline currently has a waitlist for new clients.
My name is Dr. Katherine Kline and I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) as well as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) located in Saint Louis, Missouri. I hold a Masters Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling from Michigan State University, and a PhD in Counselor Education from Michigan State University. I have over 13 years of experience in the counseling profession and I have worked with a wide range of populations to include, teens/ adolescents, and adults that present with a variety of issues and concerns.
I specialize in treating depression, anxiety, career issues, grief and loss, anger substance use issues, and major life changes including growing older and adjusting to a new normal. My treatment approach is set on the foundation of building a therapeutic relationship by establishing trust and rapport.
I believe that therapy is a professional relationship in which both the therapist and client work together to set attainable goals that best fit your needs. What you will get from me is a safe non-judgmental place to be yourself. I am a firm believer that every individual is an expert in their own life.
“My name is Dr. Katherine Kline, LPC, CRC, and I look forward to working with you towards achieving your personal and professional goals.”
- Years in Practice: 15 Years
- License: Missouri / 2013008779
- School: Michigan State University
- Year Graduated: 2012
- Certificate: Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC) / 00101349
- Certificate Date: 2007
- Degree: Michigan State University / MA
- Year graduated: 2007
- Career Counseling
- Relationship Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Intellectual Disability
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)