Everyday life can be distracting and steer us away from living a fulfilling, balanced, and purposed life. My mission is to help individuals find peace and healing from challenging situations. My goal is to provide support, education, and empowerment to get clients back on the path to living their best life. Therapy provides an opportunity to self reflect and learn healthy coping skills to deal with everyday life challenges. I am committed to providing a safe therapeutic environment in which I can support you in meeting your individual goals.
I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 20 years of experience working with individuals with complex grief, and other stressful life issues. The clinical framework I use are CBT, Person Centered Therapy and Solution Focused Brief Therapy to name a few.
The therapist-client relationship is an important factor to helping you achieve the goals that are important to you. It’s important to find the right match and feel comfortable with your therapist. I recognize the importance of creating a safe space and welcome the opportunity to work together to channel your energy into achieving the life that you want.
- Session Fee: $110 per session
Pay By: Cash, Venmo
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 21 Years
- License: Florida / SW 16927
- School: Adelphi University
- Year Graduated: 2001
- supporting parents with children with disabilities
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)