Kandice Manciel is not currently accepting new clients.
Servicing IL and MI clients. It is my true belief that, with support, we are all capable of creating the change that we wish to see in our lives. Through a collaborative and strengths-based approach, I have helped my clients to do just that, by reaching their personal goals and gaining greater insight into their lives. My clinical experience thus far has exposed me to clients of vast cultures, socioeconomic statuses, racial/ethnic identities, and overall presenting issues. I use evidence-based approaches best suited for each client's presenting issue(s), along with unconditional positive regard, in order to help facilitate growth.
My specialties include treatment of anxiety and depression. I also have several years of experience in treating clients that have suffered traumas. My experience also includes working with family systems and relationship-based challenges.
I am not currently accepting new clients. I will be updating this profile to reflect when my calendar will be open again. Blessings!
- Cost per Session: $110 - $150
Pay By: Mastercard, Paypal, Venmo, Visa
I am not accepting insurance. Sessions are to be paid out of pocket. I am happy to provide any documentation necessary for reimbursements.
Email me or call (248) 257-5306 with questions.
- License: Illinois / 180011035
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Adler University
- Year Graduated: 2012
Servicing MI and IL clients. I hold an active LCPC license in the state of Illinois as well as an LMFT license in the state of Michigan.
- License No. and State: 180011035 Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- License No. and State: 4101007155 Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (Michigan)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Attachment, Self-Regulation, Competency (ARC)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused