Hello! My name is Kamisha, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Sex Therapist in California with over a decade of clinical experience, and founder of The Intimacy Group, Marriage and Family Therapy, Inc. I work with adult BIPOC individuals reporting concerns related to anxiety, depression, sexual health, and relationship and intimacy issues within different relationship dynamics. I have a LGBTQIA+ affirming practice and use an intersectional approach that makes our work together unique.
My style is interactive, warm, direct, and transparent. It is important that our therapeutic relationship is collaborative in order to establish concrete goals that will help you improve your overall well-being.
I believe therapy is not a quick fix and requires time and commitment, and I am here to help support your journey. Please click "Website" to request an appointment for a free 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to working with you.
- Session Fee: $200 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $250 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Upon request, I can provide a statement for you to discuss reimbursement with your insurance carrier.
Email me or call (909) 265-7833 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- License: California / LMFT 97715
- School: University of La Verne, La Verne, CA
- Year Graduated: 2012
- Membership: American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT)
- Sex Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Consensual Non-monogamy Relationship Coaching
- Men's Issues
- Sexual Addiction
- Women's Issues
Ethnicity: Black and African American
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Single Mother
- Transgender Allied
- Vegan Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Gottman Method
- Sex Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)