Hello! I'm Kamisha, owner of The Intimacy Group, Marriage and Family Therapy, Inc., a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and Certified Sex Therapist with over a decade of clinical experience. I work with adult BIPOC adults and both monogamous and non-monogamous couples wanting to strengthen their relationship and create a healthy intimate and sexual relationship that works for them. I have a LGBTQ+ affirming practice and use an intersectional approach that makes our work together unique.
My style is interactive, warm, direct, and transparent. It is important that our therapeutic relationship is collaborative in order to establish concrete goals that will help you improve your overall well-being.
I believe therapy is not a quick fix and requires time and commitment, and I am here to help support your journey. Please click "Website" to request an appointment for a 10-minute phone introduction. I look forward to speaking with you.
- Session Fee: $225 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $275 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Upon request, I can provide a statement for you to discuss reimbursement with your insurance carrier.
Email me or call (909) 265-7833 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: California / LMFT 97715
- School: University of La Verne, La Verne, CA
- Year Graduated: 2012
- Certificate: American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists / Certified Sex Therapist
- Certificate Date: 2023
- Sex Therapy
- Relationship Issues
- Marital and Premarital
- Men's Issues
- Women's Issues
Ethnicity: Black and African American
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Single Mother
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Gottman Method
- Sex Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)