Accepting telehealth, Lubbock, and Crosby county clients. Munday office coming soon! Do you feel off your game? Unfocused? “Like butter spread across too much bread” as the great Bilbo Baggins once said? I have experience working with dissociative disorders, addiction, anger, burnout, and those that just feel off their game.
Every person deserves the opportunity to better themselves. My goal is to provide a safe place for people to practice and grow the skills they need in order to reach their full potential. I cannot promise that it will be painless, but I can stand by you as you embark on a journey of healing and self-actualization.
If you are struggling, hurt, or ready to elevate your life, I would be honored to help and walk by your side.
Take the first step to help. Call or Email Kallie Weaver Supervised By J Rae Brockman now - (806) 541-4788
- Prelicense: Texas / 84489
- Supervisor: J. Rae Brockman
- Supervisor License: Texas / 64393
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Life Coaching
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Kallie Weaver Supervised By J Rae Brockman