Do you feel off your game? Unfocused, stuck, or “like butter spread across too much bread”? Can you see the pattern of your behavior, but have no idea how to change it? Inner harmony, rest, and healing are possible. Our natural state is joyful, curious, and motivated, but that the world and situations beyond our control push parts of us out of wack.
I believe that we all have lost and hurt parts that need healing. We also have parts that have protected us for a long time that need rest. You have the capacity to help all of your parts achieve their full potential. I can help teach you how to do that.
I would be honored to walk with you and guide you towards your own inner strength. "I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you."
Take the first step to help. Call or Email Kallie Weaver Supervised By J Rae Brockman now - (806) 541-4788
- Prelicense: Texas / 84489
- Supervisor: J. Rae Brockman
- Supervisor License: Texas / 64393
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Life Coaching
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Kallie Weaver Supervised By J Rae Brockman