The journey into motherhood can look and feel very different from what you expected. After personally experiencing how challenging this transition can be, I became passionate about supporting other new parents.
With a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Emory University and a Masters in Social Work from the University of Pennsylvania, I’ve dedicated my career to supporting children, families, and individuals, with a focus on postpartum women.
I am committed to providing a safe and nurturing environment for you as we tackle the pressures of new parenthood together.
- Cost per Session: $120+
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Individuals are responsible for the full session fee at the time of service.
Email me or call (909) 245-8607 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: California / LCSW100888
- School: The University of Pennsylvania
- Year Graduated: 2011
- Certificate: PSI/2020 Mom Online Maternal Mental Health Certificate Course
- License No. and State: CW018218 Pennsylvania LCSW
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Life Transitions
- Relationship Issues
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Intersex Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)