Accepting new telehealth clients 10-16-22: Looking for a counselor can be overwhelming, so many profiles, so many titles! Whether you are feeling stuck, need some outside input or are trying to find your true self; I would be honored to help you during this time in your life.
As a counselor, I have much experience working with those who are neurodivergent on co-occurring mental health conditions. I know that certain approaches need to be tailored to each individual while taking into account the whole person. Things like learning style, values, internal versus external motivation, all play into the therapy process.
Life can be overwhelming, especially when you realize that your brain is considered different from the “default.” As a counselor, I believe that when lived experience is combined with formal schooling the results can create a better connection with the client. If you feel drawn to what you read today, then I invite you to contact me!
“Hello, and welcome to my profile. I work with individuals ages 14 and over through telehealth. I am a provider in the GROW therapy network.”
- Session Fee: $90 per session
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Debit cards also accepted. I offer a range of rates $45-90, based on affordability for cash pay clients.
Email me or call (717) 297-6469 with questions.
- License: Pennsylvania / PC013936
- School: Shippensburg University
- Year Graduated: 2016
- Certificate: Evergreen Certifications (CTMH) / 625763
- Certificate: National Board for Certified Counselors (NCC) / 882546
- Neurodivergent folks with mental health conditions
- Dual Diagnosis
- Processing Grief around Chronic Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Elders (65+)
- Queer Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing