I have been working with kids, teens, and families for over ten years. Whether it has been in a children’s hospital, an intensive program, or a small community practice, I have continued to learn and grow alongside my patients. I believe that trust, compassion and a sense of humor allow for a strong therapeutic relationship. My philosophy is that all of us - kids, parents, and people - do well when we are able to do well.
Haven Psychology uses an integrative approach and provides testing and therapy services for youth age 2-21 as well as parent coaching. Every patient receives an individualized approach to help you accomplish your goals. Ultimately, the best predictor of successful therapy will be the quality and strength of the relationship between you and your therapist.
- Cost per Session: $150+
Pay By: American Express, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Superbills to seek reimbursement and payment through HSA/FSA accounts offered.
Email me or call (608) 420-5405 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Wisconsin / 3674 - 57
- School: University of Denver
- Year Graduated: 2014
- License No. and State: LP 5788 Minnesota
- Testing and Evaluation
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Family Conflict
- Intellectual Disability
- Licensed in MN and WI
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Walk and Talk sessions local to Madison, WI area