I enjoy working with clients with spiritual/religious/cult trauma, sexual or attachment trauma & PTSD. You may be working through major life issues surrounding who you are in the world and events that may have shaken you up. You are looking for a place to go that you can explore spirituality in a safe way. You might also be working with psychedelic medicine to treat your depression, and needing a sounding board to talk about your experiences! Sound like you? Step into my virtual office!
I offer support in many different modalities (ways of working with clients). We are bound to find a way that works best for you. I tailor each session to each client's needs. I move at YOUR speed.
If you’re looking for someone who is incredibly formal, I’m probably not your gal. I AM serious about building trust and relationships, and THOSE things are the cornerstones to finding what works best for you in your journey. I move at your pace, listen to your cues, and put in the work with you. *You are the expert on you.*
“Hi! I'm Julia! I can't wait to meet you! Reach out anytime with questions, & check out my website for way more info: breathementalheath.com.”
- Cost per Session: $120+
Pay By: Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Kaiser (Out-of-Network)
I offer sliding scale sessions of $100/session. I look forward to working with you!
Email me or call (360) 233-8499 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 1 Year
- Prelicense: Washington / MC61162218
- School: Eastern Washington University
- Year Graduated: 2021
- Supervisor: Jennifer Barber
- Supervisor License: Washington / MC61162218
Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist (CCTS-I), Extensive training in religious trauma, cult work, and psychedelic medicine integration.
- Membership: NASW / 886784192
- Member Since: 2018
- Certificate: Arizona Trauma Institute- Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist
- Certificate Date: 2021
- Trauma and PTSD
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Psychedelic Medicine Integration
- Religious/Spiritual Trauma
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing (CPT)
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Family Systems
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma Focused