My clients describe me as someone they feel safe and comfortable with, someone they feel they can trust, and someone that genuinely cares for them. Some of my clients describe themselves as perfectionists or high achievers; others identify as "people pleasers" struggling with setting healthy boundaries. Many of my clients have unhealed childhood wounds, and struggle with anxiety, depression or interpersonal relationship issues. It is my passion to help my clients figure out why they feel or react the way they do so that they can feel "good enough" about themselves on the inside and build healthier relationship with others.
My approach is straight-forward, collaborative and compassionate. My work focuses on helping clients improve their relationship with their own emotions and inner self. Working on our inner self can feel uncomfortable emotionally, but it has been proven by research to bring long-term inner peace and healing. You are not alone; I am in this journey with you.
Based on clients' individual needs, I use a combination of evidence-based therapy approaches to help clients reach their goals. I am a certified EMDR therapist, and am also trained in IFS Level 1, ERP, etc. I currently see clients from 9am to 4pm, Mondays to Thursdays. For inquiries, please feel free to call or email me at any time.
- Session Fee: $175 per session
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I will provide you with all the necessary documents for you to seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
Email me or call (314) 665-2265 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: Missouri / 2013037931
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Washington University in St. Louis
- Year Graduated: 2010
As a certified EMDR therapist, I have over 10 years of experience in treating adults with trauma, anxiety, depression, OCD and perfectionism
- Certificate: EMDR International Association / Certified EMDR Therapist
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Membership: EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) / 46622384
- Member Since: 2017
- Trauma and PTSD
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Perfectionism/High Achievers
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Selective Mutism in kids age 3-7
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Mandarin
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Trauma Focused