My passion is working with children, tweens and teens! However, I realize that our young clients have concerns that are intertwined with the family. My desire is to work with the family, individually and collectively, as needed. I work with people of all ages who are grieving, dealing with depression, stress and anxiety.
Through the use of talk and sand play therapy, people of all ages can re-connect with mind, body, spirit and soul; gaining a deeper understanding of life's experiences and with time and effort, find a place of peace, hope and healing.
I feel that receiving therapy is a completely selfless act. As we gain skills to improve our lives, we also build skills to help our families and our communities. It would be my honor to be able to assist in this process.
- Cost per Session: $65 - $100
Pay By: Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
At this time, we do not accept payments through insurance billing.
Email me or call (205) 953-1427 with questions.
- Prelicense: Alabama / c3633a
- School: University of Montevallo
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Supervisor: Dr. Donna Sargent
- Supervisor License: Alabama / 549
- Membership: American Counseling Association / 6434394
- Member Since: 2016
- Membership: National Board for Certified Counselors / 741722
- Member Since: 2018
- Behavioral Issues
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
Ethnicity: Black and African American
- Children (6 to 10)
- Body Positivity
- Gay Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family / Marital