Life can be incredibly challenging at times. It often leaves us asking questions like: "why me", or "am I good enough"? It is just as easy to make the assumptions that "I'm always going to be this way", or "maybe this is what I deserve". Those questions and assumptions become louder when we wrestle with them in isolation.
I am a firm believer that there is tangible power that manifests when hope and action are combined. Hope is incredibly important. Therefore, it is vital that we challenge the negative thoughts and beliefs we have about ourselves and our situations. In doing so, we must replace those negative thoughts and beliefs with positive self-talk.
Therapy can be hard work. It requires honesty, vulnerability, and commitment. However, it would be my pleasure to walk alongside you as you navigate your way towards a renewed hope, emotional wellness, and peace of mind.
- Session Fee: $125 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $150 per session
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- License: North Carolina / 15598
- School: Olivet Nazarene University
- Year Graduated: 2012
- License No. and State: 15598 North Carolina Board of Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors
- License No. and State: 1172556 State of North Carolina Dept of Instruction
- Behavioral Issues
- Sports Performance
- School Issues
- Anger Management
- Coping Skills
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Self Esteem
- Teen Violence
Ethnicity: Black and African American
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Jonathan P Williams