Counselor, PhD, LPC
Jung not only found great meaning in our dreams, our repeated life patterns and our suffering, he saw them as communications from our soul leading us toward healing. I can walk along side you as we explore your past, present, and potential for the future in hopes of deepening your self awareness and finding healing.
Finding the right therapist can be a daunting and sometimes difficult experience. The relationship between therapist and client is pivotal to the success of the therapy. Therefore I hope you will feel free to ask as many questions as you need to feel comfortable entering into a therapeutic relationship with me or any therapist.
Please feel free to call me with questions or to schedule a consultation visit.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: University of South Florida
- Year Graduated: 1993
- License No. and State: 4493 Colorado
- Avg Cost (per session): $100+
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Degree: IRSJA / Diplomate Jungian Analyst
- Year graduated: 2014
- Degree: Pacifica Graduate Institute / Ph.D. Depth Psychology
- Year graduated: 2008
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dream Work
- Emotional Disturbance
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy