I am an art therapist, psychotherapist and visual artist. In my practice I combine wide range of therapeutic technique with my creative background. My intention is to integrate mindfulness, EMDR and a strength-based approach, with culturally humanity and evidence-based practices. Using therapeutic art techniques and other holistic modalities, I assist clients in re-establishing healthy relationship with self and others.
In addition to its aesthetic qualities, the creative process provides us with the means of expressing what is beyond the capability of language. Creativity is not only an expression of our experiences; it is also an emotional continuation of them.
Through therapeutic process, we gain perspective on our experiences, examine our behavior patterns, and expand our emotional vocabulary. What illuminates my practice is the deep belief that the past does not define who we are but teaches us who we want to become.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Colorado / 0013607
- School: Naropa University
- Year Graduated: 2014
- License No. and State: 0001713 DORA
- Certificate: American Art Therapy Association / 17-058
- Trauma and PTSD
I also speak: Polish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused