Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
Therapy should be practical. It should help you feel more capable of handling the daily challenges of life. And, when you are ready, help you dive deeper and untangle the patterns that make you miserable. I work with pre-teens, teens and adults. My strong suit is helping my clients navigate adolescence, "adulting," partnership and parenthood. Interested in supervision for post-graduate interns and practice-building for mental health clinicians? See my website for more info.
My clients are intelligent, sensitive people. Many are parents. They live with anxiety, depression, chronic conditions or trauma. Many are body workers, therapists, teachers or entrepreneurs entering a transition in their personal lives. Their task is to create a thoughtful, sustainable, life-balance - My work is helping achieve it, however they imagine it.
- I am taking new clients for daytime appointments - I aim to return your inquiry within 24 hours. Text or email are most expedient. Please include information related to your most pressing concern and insurance arrangement, if you would like to use it. Be aware that I have very few after-hours appointments available.
- Years in Practice: 15 Years
- School: University of Washington
- Year Graduated: 1999
- License and State: 22201 California
- Cost per Session: $140 - $180
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: JFKU / Expressive Arts
- Certificate Date: 2003
- Certificate: AATBS / Disaster MH Response Specialis
- Certificate Date: 2011
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Hispanic and Latino
I also speak: Spanish
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Online Counseling