Jennifer Scully is not currently accepting new clients.
As a Trauma Therapist I honor the differences between Counseling, Therapy, and Trauma Processing and am happy to provide whatever combination of these services you're needing. I work well with clients who are trying to break free from PTSD/ CPTSD/ DTD, people invested in breaking cycles of dysfunctional family patterns, and people who think outside the box. If you have experienced trauma, if you suffer from chronic pain/ invisible illness/ or iatrogenic injury, if you are highly sensitive, an empath, or an outcast, if you're searching for your higher self through spirituality, we may be a good fit.
I draw from neurobiologically informed therapies and offer a variety of Cognitive, Somatic, and Energy Psychology interventions, such as: Brainspotting, EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, EFT, IFS and TRE. These tools assist you in rewiring your nervous system, allowing you to develop healthier relationships to others and to yourself.
Therapy is not a process for the faint of heart, it is a Hero's Journey that brave people take. Therapy with me is an honoring of that warrior spirit. People willing to face themselves deserve a place to be heard, to be validated, and to be freed from their traumas. If this resonates with you I encourage you to schedule a free 30 minute video interview.
- Cost per Session: $88 - $250
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: Illinois / 180008794
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Benedictine University
- Year Graduated: 2011
I am also a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, and in training to become credentialed as a Functional Mental Health Practitioner.
- License No. and State: 012528 Georgia Board of Behavioral Health
- License No. and State: 19547 Arizona Board of Behavioral Health
- Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Depersonalization/ Derealization
- Existential Crisis
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
Types of Therapy
- A.R.T. / E.F.T. / Emotion & Body Code
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Compassion Focused
- Energy Psychology
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Trauma Focused