Do you find it hard to regulate your Thinking, Emotions, or Actions? Do your emotions become too much for you? Have people suggested you get tested for ADHD? 4.2% of adults have ADHD and many don't know it. Do you struggle with overall Health and Wellness? Contemplating bariatric surgery? Do you want to talk about how to make a health and wellness lifestyle change? Are you struggling to accept a medical condition you have and know you will live with it forever? If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would enjoy talking with you. These are my favorite issues to help people with, we can have some good conversations.
As a Health Psychologist I focus on Health and Wellness which means I enjoy helping people with Anxiety Due to a Medical Condition, Adult ADHD, Executive dis-Function, Health and Wellness Living, and Bariatric Pre & Post Surgical life. Using a neuro-cognitive, solution focused, and educational style. I like to help people target their goals and make change..
You can self-schedule your appointment via my website. My calendar is open for 8 weeks at a time and new appointments become available each week. If you get testing, my goal is to get results within 2 weeks. Please remember, I live in Virginia, so people in gulf coast (central time zone), observe scheduled time. I live in EDT. Thanks.
Jennifer Erickson Phd Lpc
“Hi, it's nice to meet you. I would love to talk virtual about your anxiety or adhd? Check out my website and schedule an appt today. ”
- Session Fee: $135 per session
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
I am in contract with Anthem/Blue Cross-Blue Shield. I cannot guarantee payment, but I am happy to try to "Pre-check" insurance and bill.
Email me or call (850) 788-6859 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Florida / MH19973
- School: Walden University / Ph.D. in Health Psychology
- Year Graduated: 2018
During ADHD Testing sessions, I review Executive Function skills and how to reduce anxiety.
- Membership: Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- Member Since: 2020
- Degree: Walden University / Masters in Mental Health Counseling
- Year graduated: 2014
- Integrative Health & Wellness Counseling
- Adult ADHD Testing
- Chronic Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Testing and Evaluation
- Weight Loss
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- ADHD (Adults Only) Testing
- Bariatric Pre-Surgical Psychological Testing
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Rational Emotive Behavior (REBT)
- Reality Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Jennifer Erickson Phd Lpc