My name is Dr. Jeff Selman and I am a licensed psychologist, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), and a certified school psychologist. I offer evidence-based telepsychology services to individuals across the lifespan and their families. These services include autism screening and assessment, individual and family therapy, parent behavior management training and coaching, and consultation and training for schools and community agencies. My approach is grounded in cognitive behavior therapy and behavior therapy. My sessions tend to be active, goal-oriented, and engaging. I love the work and welcomes complex and challenging cases.
I am teletherapy based, which I have found to be positive and productive for my clients. Special considerations can be made for in-home programs. I specialize in working with children and adolescents presenting with ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder, anxiety, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and academic needs related to giftedness and twice exceptionality (2e).
As a licensed psychologist with expertise in behavioral and neurodevelopmental differences, my primary objective is to help find solutions, create meaningful change where it is wanted, and empower clients and parents to partner in this change. My clients can expect to work with a collaborative, straight forward psychologist dedicated to helping them succeed.
- Cost per Session: $175 - $400
- Years in Practice: 13 Years
- License: New York / 023370-02
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Rutgers University
- Year Graduated: 2010
- Certificate: BACB / 1-12-10401
- Certificate Date: 2012
- Behavioral Issues
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Coping Skills
- Developmental Disorders
- Family Conflict
- Gifted & Twice Exceptional (2e)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Testing and Evaluation
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Behavioral Parent Training
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family Systems
- Parent Management Training (PMT)
- Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation