Jeffrey Kisling, Ph.D., MFT is not currently accepting new clients.
Welcome! I specialize in helping men and women in the most intimate aspect of life: at the intersection of our humanity, our sexuality, and our health. Relationships, sex and health are rarely about what they seem, but always about the full spectrum of challenges that life throws at us. I'm here to help you meet those challenges.
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, we find ourselves stuck in private pain. I team with you to tailor a gentle, straight-forward and judgment-free approach to help you grow beyond what is hurting you in your relationship and your life. I work from a strength-based perspective for a more resilient, full and satisfying life. All are welcome.
I know how hard it can be to reach out. With more than 25 years experience with many of the painful issues that you may be dealing with right now, I want to help. I invite you to call or email me for a free first video session. It's secure and confidential. Let's talk.
- Session Fee: $220 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $220 per session
Pay By: American Express, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Wellspring EAP
- Out of Network
If you wish to seek reimbursement from your insurance, I will provide you a statement for you to submit. Contact your provider for coverage.
Email us or call (855) 847-6653 with questions.
- License: Washington / LF00001491
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- License No. and State: LMFT33838 Board of Behavioral Science (California)
- License No. and State: 1310-124 Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, & Social Work Examining Board (Wisconsin)
- Men's Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Coping Skills
- Health, Sex & Your Relationship
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Women's Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology
Jeffrey Kisling, Ph.D., MFT