Janice G Leiper
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW, ACSW
Offers online therapy
Stamford, CT 06903(203) 318-4992
I work with adults both individually and as couples, encompassing a range of mental health issues. I specialize in relationship counseling whether you're just getting into one, want to enhance your marriage/relationship with new skills and insight, aren't sure if you are leaning in or out of your relationship or have filed for divorce. We get hurt in relationship and we heal in relationship. Let me help you get on the path of healing. It need not take years of therapy to become conscious of what's going on and what you long for.
Our work will be about discovering how you love and want to be loved, then, mindfully with intention learn to make behavioral changes to get the relationship of your dreams.
The following are some of my certifications: Advanced Imago Relationship Therapy Clinician, Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Externship, Level 1 Internal Family Systems, Level 1 &II EMDR, Reiki I & II, Discernment Counseling.
- Cost per Session: Up to $250
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Clients must deal with their insurance company.
- I am an "out of network provider" so you need to
- call & see what percentage of fee they may cover.
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Connecticut / 001472
- School: University of Pittsburgh
- Year Graduated: 1972
- Certificate: Internatl. Centre for Emotionally Focused Therapy / EFT Externship
- Certificate Date: 2012
- Certificate: The Center For Self Leadership / Level 1 Internal Family System
- Certificate Date: 2014
Stamford, CT 06903
Offers online therapy
- Relationship Issues
- ACOA issues, assertiveness training
- Alcohol Use
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Marital and Premarital
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Emotionally Focused
- Family / Marital
- IMAGO Relationship Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)