NOTE: At this time, my only availability is for short-term consultation focused on career decision-making or problem-solving. (I do not have openings for new therapy clients.) Whether you are trying to choose, change, or advance your career, I can help.
My expertise spans work with clients in startups to Fortune 50 companies.
Via Zoom, telephone, and/or email, I coach clients who are anywhere in the U.S. Please visit my website to learn more about me and explore whether my services are a fit to help you. The best way to reach me is via text or email.
- Session Fee: $195 per session
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Please contact me for questions about reduced fee options or out-of-network benefits.
Email me or call (512) 710-2630 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 30 Years
- License: Texas / 34252
- School: University of Texas at Austin
- Year Graduated: 2001
My coaching style is both insight-oriented, practical, and action-oriented.
- Membership: American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Member Since: 2020
- Certificate: College of Executive Coaching
- Certificate Date: 2006
- Career Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Career Choices; Job Search; Interview Prep
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Negotiation; Office Politics; Leadership Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Queer Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Energy Psychology
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Janet Scarborough Civitelli