I am a licensed child psychologist who provides therapy and assessment services to youth ages 3-17. I have knowledge and experience in treating anxiety disorders, depression, ADHD, high-functioning ASD, and behavior problems. I also provide parent training and engage in collaboration with school professionals.
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Behavior Therapy primarily guide my case conceptualization and treatment. However, I use a variety of evidence-based treatment approaches based on my client’s unique needs.
I look forward to helping children and families achieve their goals and improve their well-being!
Take the first step to help. Call Janelle Youngdahl now - (616) 303-3338 x401
- Cost per Session: $95 - $185
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 2 Years
- License: Michigan / 6301019162
- School: Michigan State University
- Year Graduated: 2020
- Behavioral Issues
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- School Issues
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Motivational Interviewing