Clinical Social Work/Therapist, DSW, MBA, LCSW
I have doctoral training in Clinical Social Work. I provide therapy, counseling, and support that is client-focused and family-centered. I am a certified mental health trainer.
I provide virtual and office-based appointment. I work with individual, families, and groups. I specialize in health related complication, trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, mood disorders, and adjustment concerns. I assist clients achieve the highest level of functioning by addressing their psycho-social needs. I train groups.
Contact me to discuss your individual mental health needs or group mental health training session.
- School: University of Pennsylvania
- Year Graduated: 2015
- License and State: 22754 Maryland
- Cost per Session: $79 - $134
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Degree: University of Pennsylvania / Doctorate
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Drug Abuse
- Health Concerns
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma Focused