At A Step in the Right Direction Intensive Outpatient Treatment Center our commitment is to help individuals recover from alcohol, substance abuse, trauma, and co-occurring disorders so that they may live balanced and productive lives. Individuals seeking recovery learn about addiction, triggers, and thought processes which allow for healing and hope as each individual begins to uncover, discover, and recover.
We specialize in recovering from substance abuse, co-occurring disorders, and trauma using evidence based treatments.
Whether suffering from alcohol abuse, substance abuse, anxiety, trauma, co-occurring disorders, or mental health issues, each individual is given a customized treatment plan that is tailored to his/her specific needs and goals
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Assurant, The Lifetime Healthcare Companies,
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- HIP | Health Plan of New York
- Health Net
- MHN | Health Net
- MHNet Behavioral Health
- Molina Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- Prelicense: California / 106321
- School: Antioch University Los Angeles
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Supervisor: Kelley Zabelovsky
- Supervisor License: California / Lic51222
- Certificate: CAMFT / Associate member
- Certificate Date: 2019
James B Sanders