Trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy from Behavioral Tech, I treat both adolescents and adults who struggle with a variety of emotional and behavioral issues. DBT is a skills based program that has been effective in teaching individuals to replace destructive behaviors with more effective skills. The ultimate goal of DBT is to decrease suffering by increasing behaviors that are consistent with a life worth living.
I provide telehealth sessions and am licensed in both New Jersey and in New York.
Another area of my specialty includes working with Korean-Americans. I offer individual, couples and family counseling. As a Korean-American, a very important interest of my practice is promoting and educating Asian-Americans about the importance of mental health services.
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, Zelle
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health Options
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: New Jersey / 44SC05384000
- School: New York University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 2002
I am licensed in both New Jersey and New York.
- License No. and State: 093444-01 New York Licensed Clinical Social Work
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Relationship Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Co-parenting Therapy (court recommended)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Family / Marital
Jacqueline Kim Szabo