Iris Coleman is not currently accepting new clients.
As your therapist I will work with you to help strengthen areas that you rely on to achieve your optimal mental and emotional health. I work with issues of anxiety and depression, relationships, grief, life transitions, the effects of trauma and abuse.
I work with, individuals, couples, adolescents and young adults experiencing challenges of interpersonal relationships and academic stress.
My therapeutic approach is strength-based with emotion focused therapy and mindfulness training. My core therapeutic values are authenticity, acceptance, commitment, trust, honesty and integrity. I look forward to working with you.
- Session Fee: $110 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $150 per session
Pay By: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- CuraLinc EAP
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: South Carolina / 12023
- School: University of Southern California
- Certificate: Virginia / 0904010767
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Certificate: Northern Virginia Mediation Services / Mediation Skills
- Certificate: Webster University / Master of Management
- Certificate Date: 2005
- Life Transitions
- Women's Issues
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing