Irina Baechle, LCSW, PLLC
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, MSW, LCSW
*Are you tired of trying to talk to your partner, but feeling rejected, minimized, and completely ALONE? *Are you worried that your relationship is not strong enough because you can't even have a normal conversation without it turning into another stupid argument? Call today for your FREE 15 min consultation to learn strategies to help you talk to each other about your emotions, needs, and hopes in a way that heals past hurts and strengthens trust in your relationship. Invest into learning these skills today, so that you never have to experience "I am in it alone" feeling again.
I offer sessions in my office, online, and in client's homes, when appropriate. Therapy with me differs from other therapists in that I have a very direct and transparent style (might be due to my Russian culture). My clients say that I "keep it real" and say it as it is.
So if you are looking for unfiltered therapy to strengthen your communication, connection, and trust with your partner, this is my specialty and my passion! I would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Check out my website, watch my videos, and give me a call today!
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- School: University of Southern California
- Year Graduated: 2013
- License No. and State: 0904009547 Virginia
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state
- Avg Cost (per session): $200 - $250
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Most insurances pay out of network benefits
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License No. and State: C010718 North Carolina Board of Social Work
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- Family Conflict
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
Alternative Languages: Russian
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Emotionally Focused
- Family / Marital
- Video Counseling