I believe that everyone should have a safe space where they can be heard and helped to navigate the difficulties in life and relationships. I am currently seeing all clients via Zoom and servicing clients in Oklahoma.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Oklahoma, as well as a Nationally Board-Certified Counselor. I hold a Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Capella University, Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology from Ashford University, and a Doctoral Degree of Ministry from Fellowship Bible Institute.
I work collaboratively with clients to achieve this by focusing on the areas they desire to improve by using a variety of systemic approaches such as Family Systems and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Session Fee: $125 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $150 per session
Pay By: Mastercard, Paypal, Venmo, Visa, Zelle
- License: Oklahoma / 10056
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- Certificate: National Board of Certified Counselors
- Marital and Premarital
- Family Conflict
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Substance Use
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
Ethnicity: Black and African American
Types of Therapy
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Structural Family Therapy
HOPE Family Counseling LLC