Many people have difficulty navigating various life stressors, and need support in learning how to cope. I specialize in working with individuals struggling with anxiety, depression, emotion regulation, coping with traumatic experiences, and stress management related to family, relationships, school, and work. Working collaboratively with each client to help them learn healthy coping skills and healthy decision-making skills is an important part of treatment.
My approach is grounded in evidence-based interventions. I primarily use principles of CBT, and often incorporate other treatment modalities such Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Mindfulness. When working with parents and families, I use AF-CBT (Alternatives for Families-CBT) and Parent Management Training.
I recognize that talking with a therapist can feel scary for many people, and that finding a caring and approachable clinician is crucial. I strive to provide a friendly and non-judgmental therapeutic environment in which each client feels safe to open up and work towards their goals. Feel free to reach out!
- Cost per Session: $120 - $180
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- License: Maryland / 17136
- School: University of Maryland Baltimore
- Year Graduated: 2011
I am certified in Alternative for Families - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (AF-CBT).
- License No. and State: LW60762831 Washington State Dept. of Health
- License No. and State: LC200002158 Government of the District of Columbia
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Teen Violence
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Structural Family Therapy
- Trauma Focused