I am a clinical psychologist who provides assessment and treatment for individuals with a wide range of emotional and physical conditions. In psychotherapy I utilize evidence based interventions and have extensive training in biofeedback, DBT, CBT, and parent training. I was previously an Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology at Riley Hospital. I continue to remain involved at Riley as a Visiting Professor at the IU School of Medicine. I have been featured in regional and national news as a mental health expert.
I am trained in DBT-C, an intervention for children with big emotions and corresponding behavior problems. I am one of the only providers certified in the state. Additionally, I assist children and adolescents in coping with medical conditions or symptoms such as headaches, pain, adherence problems, and Conversion Disorder.
I believe in having a collaborative approach to therapy. I welcome feedback from patients to ensure treatment plans are unique to each individual and family. I look forward to the opportunity to work with your family.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $300
Pay By: Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- License: Indiana / 20042875A
- School: University of Indianapolis
- Year Graduated: 2014
- Behavioral Issues
- Chronic Illness
- Anger Management
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Developmental Disorders
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- School Issues
- Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Parent Management Training
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy