When you envision the best version of yourself, what does that look like? Its okay, to not be okay. We all require support along the way on our journey. Taking this first step in self-care marks the beginning of an improved lifestyle. You will learn tools to manage emotions more productively. Take back your power.
Empathic understanding, unconditional positive regard, open-minded & non-judgmental. If this sounds like the qualities you're searching for in a therapist, look no further. Let's begin our exploration and growth together.
I am invested in your potential and success; let's work towards your goals as a team.
- Cost per Session: $100 - $150
Pay By: Cash, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- NYSHIP | NY State Empire Plan
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 4 Years
- School: Masters level clinician
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Supervisor: Allison Spinner, LMHC
- Supervisor License: New York / 011340-01
My clinical experience brings knowledge in the areas of crisis triage, trauma-informed care, CBT/DBT training.
Ethnicity: Black and African American and Hispanic and Latino
I also speak: French
Faith: Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Queer Allied
- Single Mother
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Positive Psychology
- Trauma Focused
Heloise A Kayser