We are living in difficult times. You can't seem to get over the anxiety or depression about your every day life. What's worse, your partner or family member seems to not care at times, making things even harder for you. I understand. Better is possible, and I'm here to help. I have a passion for helping individuals in personal growth, couples thrive in their relationships, and families resolve conflicts.
This passion has lead me, in addition to getting my license in Marriage and Family therapy, to pursue certification as a facilitator for the PrepareEnrich program, as well as being certified by the Relationship Coaching Institute as a Singles Coach and a Couples Coach.
I have been working with adults and couples on relationship issues, anxiety, and depression for over ten years. My specialty is personal empowerment work, as I strongly believe that solid relationships are formed from solid individuals.
“Transformative counseling and coaching, helping individuals and couples create fulfilment in love relationships.”
Take the first step to help. Call or Email Heidi Nguyen now - (949) 264-5315
- Session Fee: $150 per session
- Couples Session Fee: $225 per session
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa, Zelle
Accepted Insurance Plans
I take self pay and will provide a superbill for insurance reimbursement.
Email me or call (949) 264-5315 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- License: California / LMFT118561
- School: Hope International University
- Year Graduated: 2013
- Certificate: Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certificate Date: 2017
- Certificate: Prepare/Enrich / 1272868
- Certificate Date: 2014
- Relationship Issues
- Marital and Premarital
- Couples Counseling
- Depression and Isolation
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
I also speak: Vietnamese
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)
- Experiential Therapy
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Parent-Child Interaction (PCIT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Structural Family Therapy
Last Modified: 30 Mar 2023